Tone of Voice
Our tone of voice is the way in which we write and speak about IIBA. Our voice is informed by our personality.
IIBA's voice is:
- HUMAN / We are personable. Use a member-first perspective (i.e. you, we, us).
- Open / We are approachable and easy to understand. We avoid unnecessary jargon and rhetoric.
- Professional / We are knowledgeable and collaborative. We are committed to quality.
- Expertise / We provide relevant and leading-edge information and encourage knowledge-sharing. We celebrate the successes of our members.
- Composition should be contemporary, clean, crisp and professional.
- Select images that are strong, positive and bright colours.
- When sourcing and using stock photography images choose images that represent your Chapter or region.
- If using photos of people, make sure you have the rights to use the photos via signed photo releases or you have purchased rights to use stock image for your marketing materials (print/online/website) and that the image quality is a minimum of 72dpi resolution (for web use or 300dpi for print).