Follow this link for details on how to prepare for the exam.
When you arrive at the test center, you are required to present ONE form of non-expired, government-issued, photo and signature-bearing identification in order to test. The primary form of identification must bear your signature, a recent photograph and a current expiration date (not expired). The name on your identification MUST be the same name that appears on your email confirmation from Prometric. You must keep your identification with you at all times.
If you need to change the name shown on your email confirmation from Prometric, please contact IIBA immediately. Name discrepancies must be resolved directly with IIBA at least two weeks prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you present primary identification without a signature, a photo or without an expiration date, you MUST present a second form of current identification. You will not be admitted to the examination without the proper identification, and there will be no refund of your test fee.
Please Note: Spelling of the examinee's name on identification MUST match the name that appears on your email confirmation from Prometric.
Acceptable forms of primary identification are limited to:
- Current non expired driver's license with photo, signature and expiry date
- State or government-issued Identification with photo, signature and expiry date
- Valid Passport with photo, signature and expiry date
- National Identification Card with photo, signature and expiry date
- Military Identification Card with photo, signature and expiry date
If you cannot present one of the primary ID's listed containing a photo, signature and expiry date, you must present TWO of the following current (not expired) ID's; ONE of which must contain a recent recognizable photo and expiry date, and ONE of which must contain your signature and expiry date.
- Valid driver's license
- Military Identification Card
- National identification Card
- Valid Passport
- Student Identification Card
- State/Province Identification Card
Unacceptable Forms of Identification include:
- Expired Driver's License or Passport
- Draft Classification Card
- Letter of Identity from a notary
- Social Security Card, National Identification Number
- Employee Identification
- Credit Card
If you are testing outside of your country of citizenship, you MUST present a valid passport.
Permitted Items During Exam
Please refer to Prometric Website (same as first link above) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.