How are processes developed today and where does the customer fall within your processes? Is the customer simply a participant in your internal processes, or is her desired outcome your focus? Do you use automation to facilitate design and adherence? What about collaboration with the employees who know the processes the best; those performing the work?
In this webinar, we describe Agile Process Design and why this approach is transformative for a Business Analyst.
Key topics that will be discussed in this webinar include:
- An introduction to Agile
- How processes are usually developed
- Agile Process Design and why this is a different approach
- Why we need to look at process design differently
- The role technology plays as both a disruptor and an enabler
- The role of Business Analysis, and how this is a change from the traditional role
- Examples of processes designed in an agile way
- Learn the importance of Agile process design
- Learn an alternative view of the Business Analysis role
- Understand the shift from documentation to facilitation
- Understand the importance of empowerment and accountability of your key stakeholders
- Learn methods to create processes that are more goal-oriented.
About the Presenter:
Acting very often as the bridge between the business and IT, Michael has thrived in working for various global organizations, allowing for the opportunity to work with people on 5 continents. Michael heads Procurro Solutions, an organization focusing on Business Analysis, Agile Frameworks (Agile, Scrum, Lean & Kanban) and Project Management for both medium and large-sized multinational organizations. Originally from Los Angeles, he has been living in Vienna for the last 28 years and brings over 30 years of experience as a manager, trainer, coach, consultant, and practitioner, both regionally and globally. Michael loves to build and flourishes under uncertainty; he excels in addressing the most wicked of problems with the intention of coming up with solution that addresses the root cause and is acceptable for all key stakeholders.