Working with our global Membership, the Volunteer team is committed to creating opportunities that empower volunteers to share their ideas and expertise, to provide a positive experience and to promote IIBA®.
The power of volunteerism
"I am really enjoying the IIBA exam writing volunteer work. It is a very enriching experience and the team at PSI are amazing. I am looking forward to more engagement with IIBA. I am an advocate of IIBA and the BABOK® since 2012. It has really solidified our profession and helped us acknowledge our areas of strengths and weaknesses for future development." ~ IIBA Volunteer Angie Eissa
Testimonials like the one above from Angie help IIBA promote awareness of IIBA and give us a stronger voice. A recent study* showed 75% of people said they made a decision about a brand based on a conversation with a peer. We are highly social animals and people trust people - not advertisements.
We want to hear from you, and share your great experiences. And let's face it - selfies are all the rage and a lot of fun. So, take that picture and share your stories with your peers.
- Upload your selfies & stories on social media using @IIIBA and #IIBA
- Showcase another volunteer who has inspired you
- Share with IIBA Members and your local communities the impact your volunteer contributions have made
Ideas for your selfies & stories
- Professional development event volunteers
- Volunteers at your Chapter booth
- Chapter study group leaders
- Mentors working with Mentees
- VCN connecting with local Chapter volunteers
- Regional event volunteers
- Chapter milestone celebrations
- Volunteer at local Chapters receiving recognition plaques or certificates
- Selfies with staff at your local "speaker events"
Thank you to every single IIBA volunteer for helping us make a difference!
*2016 Earned Brand Study conducted by Edelman