Competency Model Licensing Agreement
IIBA® is committed to providing our members and their organizations with resources that will help to advance the business analysis profession. To enable BAs and managers to use the model within their organizations, we have developed a Licensing Agreement.
*A corporate license to the IIBA Competency Model may be used for the following activities:
- Assess the competencies of your business analyst professionals
- Access the self-assessment questionnaire and career action guide
- Develop and conduct performance processes
- Identify the best types of training or education for closing skill gaps
- Define the skill-sets required in the organization
- Enhance recruitment and selection processes
- Understand the various levels of performance competencies on the job
- Coach and mentor business analysis professionals on their competencies and professional development
The general terms of the licensing agreement include
- Your company can tailor the Competency Model to suit specific needs of your organization.
- You must state the Competency Model contents have been modified.
- You will be allowed to distribute the model internally to your employees.
- Your organization cannot resell, share or distribute any part of the model outside your company.
- Note: Some related products of the Competency Model may not be customizable; please contact corporate membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The annual licensing fee is $999, and the fee for Corporate Members is $750. Learn more about the IIBA Global Corporate Program.
This annual fee includes all upcoming releases and upgrades to the model including:
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Career Action Guide
- Online and PDF versions of the model
- Any new product-line offerings for corporate use
If you have any questions about the content of the IIBA Business Analysis Competency Model, please contact info@IIBA.org.
To purchase a licensed version of the Competency Model or if you have any questions about licensing, please contact Corporate Membership at email@example.com.