Starting and operating a viable and sustainable IIBA Chapter requires the dedication of committed volunteers who are active IIBA Members in good standing. Following is a brief overview of the Chapter Start-Up Requirements, Commitment and Process.
- A minimum of 3 IIBA Members, active and in good standing, to co-ordinate the necessary IIBA Chapter start-up activities
- A minimum of 20 IIBA Members interested in forming the Membership of the new Chapter
- An estimated 5 - 10 hours per week is required once the start-up process has been completed
- The time commitment for the start-up process can be considerably more
- A core group of at least 3 IIBA Members, usually the Members coordinating the start-up, will form the Chapter’s initial Board of Directors