2. The Agile Mindset
2.1 What is an Agile Mindset?
Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide
The agile mindset is based on a common core of human values that include respect, courage, collaboration, continuous learning, customer focus, and value maximization. These values find their clearest expression in the Manifesto for Agile Software Development (Agile Manifesto).
The main aspects of an agile mindset include
- deliver value rapidly and consistently,
- collaborate courageously,
- iterate to learn,
- simplify to avoid waste,
- consider context and adapt to realities,
- reflect on feedback and adapt both product and process, and
- produce the highest quality products.