Looking to revitalize a formerly active IIBA® Chapter in your area?
- IIBA is committed to supporting the revitalization of IIBA Chapters that were once vibrant and active
- The revitalization process requires the dedication of local volunteers, who are IIBA Members in good standing, committed to bringing the Chapter to active status.
- The success of a revitalized Chapter depends on a sustainable vision and resources to support future growth and maturity.
Following is a brief overview of the Chapter Revitalization Requirements, Commitment and Process. For a more detailed account, please reference the Chapter Revitalization Checklist
- A minimum of 3 IIBA Members, active and in good standing, to co-ordinate the necessary IIBA Chapter revitalization activities
- A minimum of 20 IIBA Members interested in forming the Membership of the revitalized Chapter
- An estimated 5 - 10 hours per week is required once the Chapter has been brought to active status
- The time commitment for the revitalization process can be considerably more
- A core group of at least 3 IIBA Members, usually the Members coordinating the revitalization, will form the Chapter’s initial Board of Directors
Process and Timeline for Revitalizing an IIBA Chapter:
- Review the Chapter Revitalization Checklist.
- Complete the IIBA Chapter Revitalization Application
- Members will be notified whether or not their application is approved within 1 week of the application date
- For all approved applications, a member of the IIBA Chapter Team will be in touch with next steps
- The process for revitalizing an IIBA Chapter usually takes 1-3 months from the date that the IIBA Chapter Revitalization Application is approved until the Chapter reaches active status
See how IIBA Hawaii Chapter was revitalized!