15 Best Blogs to Read This Holiday
Receive free IIBA updates and exclusive content!
Have a little bit of downtime over the holidays? Check out IIBA’s list of top blogs worth reading or re-reading this year. The top 15 list is based on website traffic to IIBA’s Analyst Catalyst, a blog designed for the global business analysis practice. Read about the experience and stories of business analysis professionals and influencers in the field. You’ll find inspiration, tips, and insights you can use in your daily work and carry into the new year and beyond.
Top 15 Blogs to Read
- How Posting Course Certificates on LinkedIn Can Increase Your Visibility, Support, and Even Lead to Job Opportunities | Sharing your credentials online is easy and a great way to improve your career prospects. Read
- Product Owner vs. Business Analyst - Demystifying the Ambiguities | Compare the skills and competencies recommended for the Product Owner and Business Analyst roles. Read
- Key Differences Between Business Analysts and Business Analytics Professionals | This blog examines the differences for professionals interested in getting into data analytics. Read
- 7 Trends to Watch | Review the top trends to watch from business analysis influencers. Read
- Product Ownership Blog Series, Part 1: Value Stream Mapping and Collaborative Games | Emily Midgley shares the benefits of collaborative games to help Agile teams improve processes. Read
- Product Ownership Blog Series, Part 2: Getting Good at User Story Mapping and Minimum Viable Product | In part 2, Emily Midgley explores what product owners need to know about user story mapping, what you need to understand about minimum viable product (MVP), and what you need to watch for. Read
- 8 Favourite Business Analysis Techniques | What is your go-to business analysis technique? The BABOK Guide covers 50 techniques. Which ones are your favourites? Read
- Business Analysis Certifications Every Product Owner Needs | Considering a career in Product Ownership? Find out how certification can help you expand your skillsets. Read
- Why More Companies are Moving to Agile During COVID-19 | Agile is designed to adapt to changing conditions…exactly what is needed during COVID-19. Read
- 8 Women to Watch in 2021 | Celebrating International Women’s Day, this blog quotes female influencers to watch. Read
- A 9-Step Roadmap for Successful Business Transformation | Follow the Strategy to Execution Framework’s 9-step roadmap to improve outcomes. Read
- How to Thrive as a Business Analyst in the New Normal | Navigating the new normal during the pandemic. Read
- Introducing BABOK French Version | Explore the BABOK® Guide French Canadian translation. Read
- Agile Techniques Business Analysis Professionals Should Learn | Discover user stories and managing product backlog techniques to have in your toolkit. Read
- Standardization Building Better Business Analysis Capability - Part 1 of 3 Part Series | Find out about standardizing methodologies, tools, and templates to increase project success. Read
Reading blogs helps you stay up to date on a variety of topics and in touch with what’s trending in the business analysis practice. Check IIBA’s Analyst Catalyst Blog page regularly for weekly content posts. Happy reading!
Be an Analyst Catalyst Blogger
IIBA accepts guest contributor blog posts from business analysis and related professional industry leaders. We only accept original content. We look for practical, real-word examples – of successes and failures. Here are some topics we feel deliver the most value to our readers:
- Agile and Product Ownership Analysis
- Cybersecurity Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Data Analytics
- Careers – career development, interviewing, job hunting, resources, and tips
- Digital Transformation – AI, Customer Experience, etc.
Want to reach more readers? Blogs published on Analyst Catalyst may be syndicated on Business Analysis Digest.
Submit your Blog Contribution
By submitting your content, you authorize IIBA® to use said content for any non-commercial marketing purposes and the authority to edit said content at IIBA's discretion for use for an undetermined length of time.
*Terms & Conditions: The discounted exam fee offer is applicable when you purchase the ECBA™, CCBA®, CBAP®, IIBA®-AAC, IIBA®-CBDA, IIBA®-CCA, and IIBA®-CPOA exams between November 15 to December 31, 2021. The 20% discounted price offer applies to exam fees. The 20% discounted price offer also applies to the exam rewrite fees. This offer is not applicable to application fees. This offer is subject to change without notice. Please Note: The discounted prices are automatically displayed in the cart.
About The Author:
Tiffani Iacolino is a Product Marketing Manager at IIBA® and has 15+ years of marketing experience across the legal, technology, telecommunications, publishing, media, and professional services industries. She’s passionate about delivering meaningful products and solutions to the business analysis community, including IIBA’s latest offering the Cybersecurity Analysis Learning and Certification Program. Hailing from the Greater Toronto Area, she enjoys an amazing cup of coffee, running, and yoga -- between chasing her two adorable children!