Note: If you are a new vendor, you must submit at least one course at the time you submit your EEP provider application using the online EEP course application form.
Important: You are able to save the contents of your application while your web browser remains active. If you close your web browser, you will be required to restart your application.
Once you have successfully submitted your online application(s):
- You must submit payment before your application is reviewed and assessed. If you require an invoice or would like to pay via PayPal, please contact EEP@iiba.org.
- Once your payment has been received, your application(s) will be reviewed by IIBA and you will be contacted if further information is required. IIBA will inform you of the status of your application within 30 days of receiving it.
- Once your application(s) are approved, you will be provided with the EEP Agreement. You will be required to return (via email to EEP@iiba.org) a signed copy of the agreement to us before your EEP status becomes effective.
EEP Program Fees
NEW FEES EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2011
- New Providers (first year)
- Public provider: $1,500 USD
- Internal provider: $1,250 USD (An Internal provider is an EEP vendor that provides training solely to the employees in its organization)
- Annual Renewal Fee
- Public provider: $1,250
- Internal Provider: $1,000
- Course Fee: one-time charge of $150 per course
Canadian GST/HST: International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is a Canadian Corporation. Individuals or organizations located in Canada purchasing IIBA® services, including but not limited to fees regarding membership, Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), Sponsorships, job postings and Certification applications, will be charged the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) based on Canadian laws. Any individual and/or organization resident in Canada (i.e. with a mailing address in Canada) or who is a GST/HST registrant will be subject to this charge.
If you have any questions, please email EEP@iiba.org.