IIBA Academic Membership
Academic Membership Program provides an opportunity for colleges and universities to forge a strong relationship with IIBA®
. Our vision is to create a win/win relationship with our Academic Members by allowing their students, faculty, and staff to access the many benefits of IIBA membership, and providing them with the products and services that will help them offer industry recognized business analysis courses.
Academic Membership Benefits
In addition to the individual member benefits included with IIBA membership, Academic Membership provides:
- Association with IIBA, the world’s leading organization for the business analysis profession.
- A discount on membership fees.
- A royalty-free license to host a secure copy of A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) on the college or university intranet.
- Collaboration with IIBA on the alignment of the Academic Member’s business analysis programs with the IIBA recognition programs.
- Consent for the institution to offer the IIBA Academic Recognition Programs in business analysis. Only Academic Members will be authorized to offer these programs.
For more information about the program and a complete list of benefits, please download the “IIBA Academic Membership and Recognition Programs
” PDF document.
For current Academic Members, click here
If you have questions or would like to become a member, please email academic@IIBA.org