The goal of the International Institute of Business Analysis
(IIBA) is to develop and maintain standards of business
analysis for the certification of practitioners around the world. To
achieve this vision, membership in IIBA® is open to
international professionals, who may also participate in local country
and city chapters.
To communicate with members and promote the goals of the
organization, IIBA uses a variety of methods including
local meetings, international conferences, the official
IIBA website and local chapter websites, newsletters
and email communications, most of which require the use of
member’s personal contact information.
The privacy of our members is very important to us. Privacy,
from our point of view, and from that of our members and partners, is
about keeping a promise. It is about:
- Gathering the minimum amount of personal information necessary to
provide a product or service.
- Protecting personal information against unauthorized access or
- Sharing personal information in accordance with the
- Disposing of personal information in a safe manner.
When you provide us with your personal data, please be
advised that this information will only be used in the following ways,
unless we inform you otherwise:
- To fulfill your request for a new membership or subsequent
- To maintain information related to your membership, qualifications,
- To better understand your needs and how we can improve our service
to members through analysis of that data
- To provide you with information, materials or communications to
assist you in maintaining your membership in good standing
- To provide you with the materials you are entitled to as a
- To provide contact information to a local IIBA chapter
- To contact you regarding a promotion, in which case this information
may be used by IIBA, a fulfillment house or other third
party on our behalf
We collect only the necessary information about you, such as name,
address, telephone number, and email address ("personal data") through
our site in order to maintain your membership in good standing. We will
not store or collect personal data unless you have provided it to us
We will not sell, rent or market your personal data to third parties
without your permission to do so. The information you provide will not
be shared with outside parties except as required by law.
When making financial transactions with us online (e.g., membership,
donations, online conference registration) we secure your information in
transit to us and upon receiving your order to safeguard your personal
data. We do not maintain a record of your financial information after
the transaction is complete.
The IIBA website contains links to other sites, such as Message
Boards, Sponsors, and Partners. You should be aware that by clicking on
these links you may be leaving the IIBA website and IIBA is not
By becoming a member of IIBA, and /or by using our website, you
consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us
as described above. If we make any material changes in our privacy
practices or in how we use your personal data, we will post a prominent
notice in the IIBA email newsletter and on our website prior to
implementation of the change.
If you prefer not to receive communications from IIBA or have an
at 1-866-789-IIBA (4422) (toll-free in Canada and the USA) or email us