IIBA Mission, Vision and Bylaws
The mission of IIBA®
is to develop and maintain standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of its practitioners. Our vision is to be the leading worldwide professional association for business analysts.
The strategic goals of IIBA are:
- Drive awareness of the value and contribution of the role of the business analysis professional.
- Formalize and evolve A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide)
- Define a roadmap for professional growth and development
- Advance the practices of business analysis
- Publicly recognize qualified practitioners through an internationally acknowledged certification program
- Provide forums for knowledge sharing
The operational goals of IIBA are:
- Enable sustainable growth to support the establishment of IIBA as a worldwide organization
- Ensure financial viability to support the implementation and sustainment of IIBA operational and strategic priorities
- Consistently demonstrate the value of the organization to IIBA constituents
To view a copy of the complete IIBA Bylaws, please click here